Monday, January 31, 2011

POLHOGRAJSKA GRMADA

I have decided to start the year right by posting some of the beautiful things that  i had made for my self by devoting a once a month on a not so busy weekends to walked and go to the hills and mountain here in Slovenia.
Let me start with Polhograjska Grmada which is also popular hills or mountains nearby our community it has 898 m high at first my husband is hesitant to bring me here because of the narrow roads and hard pathway up.

on the way up you will see this nice and beautiful church, and on this scene your journey will begin...

   

  It was a little bit hard for me for the first, afraid to fall down.
Those people are heading up to reach a common goal going up.
         
people here are adventureous after walking and reaching the top they enjoy this moment to be free and fly like this on the picture.. i wish someday i can try this too.   
 now after a tiring and fulfilling walked here is the nicest place to rest  for coffee or any drinks with some conversation  with your beloved ones you can sit down and relax.. this gostilna is called Pri Mehačk.






Vacation

Daisypath Vacation tickers