Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KORENO in HORJUL

Thanks God I can share again some experiences that Ive done here in Slovenia. I was not able to share something because of being busy at work and new life.. I never had the chance again to post on this blog these years, with lots of reason that keeps me busy:-) but now Im glad to have atleast one beautiful experience to share on how beautiful this country in my eyes.

Koreno is located in Horjul Slovenia its 20-25 mins. driving outside Ljubljana the main city of Slovenia. One of the little mountain near Vhrnika, which people in nearby community often go especially on weekends for some little walks and exercise as well.

For some people its not hard to go everyday, but for the first time it will took you 45-50 mins of walking from Horjul on the way to the top of Koreno.



What a nice background isnt it?

A Church and crucifix on top of KORENO on a SNOWY day.

A snowy Horjul in our Rudis eyes

Its really a good exercise discovering nature and seeing how beautiful Gods creation is, especially if there is a purpose.. "most of my cellulite are gone compared before:-))))" I remember we go here almost every week, everyday in one of little hill, before job or to bring the dogs to walk. I wish i can do posting more often.. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what i post. please don't hesitate to leave a comment or subscribe. THANKS in ADVANCE!

Vacation

Daisypath Vacation tickers